When you are looking for a professional auto mechanic in Sugar Hill, GA – whether it is for an auto repair, replacement, installation, or tune-up, you can rely on the experts at NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc. We have been in this business for over 20 years, and we are passionate about ensuring our customers are always 100% satisfied. We do this not only by providing our customers with the highest quality repairs at the most affordable prices, but by being dedicated to superior customer service.
At NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc., we understand that auto repairs and service can be stressful at times, so we do what it takes to ensure that each service is timely, reliable, and effective. We also believe that effective communication is a vital component to building trust and strong relationships with our customers, so we strive to keep our customers informed with every single service that we perform.
Auto Service Center
It is a necessity for most people to have a running vehicle. At NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc. we understand that it is a big inconvenience to be without your car for several days. This is why we always do our best to complete the repair and/or preventative maintenance on your vehicle in a timely fashion – without sacrificing the quality of our service.
Auto Repair Service
Although sometimes auto repairs are unavoidable, keeping up with preventative maintenance is the best way to avoid many costly repairs. If you are in need of an auto repair or just want to schedule routine maintenance for your vehicle, call the ASE Master Technicians at NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc. and we will take care of whatever you need! Below are just some of the auto repair and preventative maintenance services we offer:
- Auto Air Conditioning Repair Is the air conditioning in your car not working? Call us today to get car AC repair service.
- Automotive Electrical Repair If the electrical components in your car aren’t working as they should, you can call us to get them repaired.
- Brake Service Brakes that aren’t working effectively should be sent to our auto repair shop for the required repair or replacement service.
- Check Engine Light Diagnostic As soon as your check engine light comes on, call us, and we can provide a diagnostic test to see what the issue is.
- CV Joint Replacement If the CV joint in your car is worn out or damaged, don’t worry! We are able to provide CV joint replacement service.
- Emissions Repair Cars that have failed emissions test will need to get the proper emissions repairs to ensure that it passes the next time.
- Engine Repair Whether you need engine repair or a replacement, you can count on our team to help you out.
- Suspension Repair Get your car’s suspension repaired today, by calling NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc. for help!
- Timing Belt Replacement When the timing belt in your car is due for replacement, our technicians are able to install a brand-new timing belt.
- Transmission Service Get your transmission in the best shape possible by contacting us for transmission service.
When Auto Repairs Are Needed
Becoming familiar with the following warning signs may help you to prevent costly repairs:
1. Check Engine Light
Although this is common and not a reason to panic, it is a definite sign that something is wrong and indicative that you should have your engine checked as soon as possible. If you continue to drive your vehicle without bringing it in for repair, it could lead to more severe and costly damage to your vehicle.
2. Smoke from Under the Hood
This could indicate an issue with over-heating, which could damage your engine if you continue to drive.
It is normal to see water dripping from your vehicle during the summer when you are using your air conditioning. But if you see puddles underneath your car that are bright green (coolant) or dark brown/red (transmission oil, brake fluid or engine oil), you should get your vehicle inspected as soon as possible.
Unusual noises such as dragging, droning, grinding or squealing should definitely be checked by a qualified technician.
5. Strange Smells
If you smell a burning, sweet, or moldy smell, you should have a qualified technician at NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc. diagnose the problem.
6. Engine Shaking, Racing or Chugging
This could suggest that your vehicle needs a tune-up and should be diagnosed further by a qualified technician.
If you are in need of an auto shop in Sugar Hill, GA to repair your car, please call us at (678) 714-0820 to schedule an appointment. We are more than happy to inspect your car and make the necessary repairs that are needed.
Auto Maintenance Service
The best thing that you are able to do for your car is to get auto maintenance. This is because when we get maintenance for our cars, it is able to ensure that we find issues before they turn into big problems. While there is regular maintenance that you should get that includes changing your oil and the oil filter, there are certain miles that will require you to get maintenance for various parts of your car. Typically, when your car reaches 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000 miles, you will need to take your car into an automotive shop for specific maintenance. Whatever type of maintenance you need for your car, you can be sure that an auto mechanic in Sugar Hill, GA will be able to handle it. Below are some of the auto maintenance services that we offer our clients.
- Car Battery Replacement If you are having issues with your battery, please contact us to get a replacement ASAP.
- Fluid Flush With a fluid flush, we are able to flush out dirty and old fluid that is making your car not work as efficiently.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Service Do you need the fuel injector in your car to be cleaned? Call us, and we will provide you with the cleaning service that you need.
- Tire Service Our auto technicians are able to repair, replace, and maintain your tires to ensure that they are in the best condition.
Why Is Auto Maintenance Important?
If you are still unsure why auto maintenance is something you should be getting for your car regularly, then it’s vital to know why it’s so important. There are many reasons why maintenance is such an essential task that you need to undertake in order to keep your car running smoothly and efficiently.
- When you get maintenance for your car, you are reducing the cost of car repair service.
- Ensuring that every component and part of your car is working effectively will reduce the chance of your car breaking down.
- A well-maintained car is a car that is going to have better gas mileage, which is something that every car owner wants.
- Each part and component in your car that is regularly maintained will increase the chance that your car drives more smoothly.
- Another thing that car maintenance can do is make sure that every part and component is working as it should.
- Well-working parts and components are able to guarantee that the value of the car is still pretty high.
To make an appointment with an auto mechanic in Sugar Hill, GA, please call our auto shop at (678) 714-0820! You can trust that when you send your car to NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc., we will provide it with the best maintenance that will keep it working as it should.