To ensure that the overall performance of your car is of the highest quality, it is so important to get a car check-up. This type of car service is very vital as it helps manage the different parts, components, systems, and lines in your car. There are many parts in a car, all of which are crucial to the performance of a car. When one part or system is lacking auto maintenance, it can affect the entire care. So what does a car owner do to ensure their lasts for years, as well as performs as it should? They need to call a professional auto maintenance shop. If you are thinking that you need auto maintenance in Sugar Hill, GA, please call the experts at NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc..
We are passionate about cars which shines through when we perform various services on your car. Our auto company wants nothing more than for your car to last for years, so we want to be the auto technicians you go to when your car needs maintenance. We understand that it can be hard to remember about car maintenance; life happens and we know that car owners have lives. However, your car is an investment and in order to protect your investment, you need to make sure that it is in the best shape. By taking your car to NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc., we are able to provide superior maintenance on your car. Our experts will look at every inch of your car and provide it with the care that it needs. Don’t wait, call us at (678) 714-0820 to make an appointment. Below are some of the auto maintenance services we offer.
- Car Battery Replacement If your car battery has died or you think it is about to go out, please call us for a car battery replacement.
- Fluid Flush At Nor-West Automotive & Performance, Inc. we are able to provide fluid flush services for a wide variety of fluids in your car.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Service Ensure that your engine is getting the fuel that it needs by getting fuel injector cleaning. We also offer fuel injector replacement service.
- Tire Service Whether you need your tires changed, repairs, or rotated, we are the auto mechanics to call for this tire service.
Signs You Need Car Maintenance Service
Car owners know that car preventative maintenance is crucial to their car, but it can still be difficult to find the time to drop their car off. Auto mechanics know this is true more than anyone, but for the health of your car it is important to rememeber to get auto maintenance in Sugar Hill, GA. Over time our cars will begin to develop issues that will only mean they can be fixed with maintenance.
- Check Engine Light Comes On: The check engine light doesn’t apply to one area of your car—it applies to any car area that is having an issue. When this light comes on your dash, this is the easiest way for you to know that it is time for maintenance.
- Inadequate Gas Mileage: Another thing that should make you want to take your car in for maintenance is when you are having to fill up your gas tank more frequently. Something could be wrong and it is worth getting looked at.
- The Brakes Are Noisy: Your car’s brakes should not make any sound when you press on them. While this might be a case, there will be times when the brakes start to make squealing or grinding noises; when this happens, take your car in for a check-up.
- Strange Noises From Your Car: Just like your brakes shouldn’t make any noise when you brake, your car shouldn’t be making clicking or ticking noises when it is running.
- Vibrating Steering Wheel: The steering wheel of your car should be still when you are steering it back and forth. If you get to a certain speed and it starts vibrating wildly, that is something that should be looked at.
- The Car Is Leaking: A car uses various fluids in it in order to keep it well lubricated and clean; if you see fluid leaking from your car, please call someone to take care of it.
To make an appointment for maintenance, you can contact us by dialing (678) 714-0820 to talk with an auto technician about getting auto maintenance.
Routine Car Maintenance
When we think of different areas of our home such as plumbing, HVAC, and roofing, we have to do certain routine maintenance in order to keep it in good condition. Well, just like our roofing, plumbing, and HVAC needs regular maintenance, so does your car. Depending on the part of the car and how many miles you have driven is going to depend on what kind of car maintenance you need. The best way to get your maintenance for various parts of your car is going by a car maintenance schedule. This type of schedule is able to tell you what needs to be scheduled based on how many miles you have driven in your car. Scheduled car maintenance by mileage is an easier way for car owners to keep track of what type of auto maintenance is needed next.
While most parts and components of your vehicle go by a schedule, you will need to be sure that your car’s oil and oil filter are changed every 3,000 to 5,000 or every six months. The oil and filter need to be changed more often because the engine can get a buildup of gunk and other debris that makes it work less efficiently.
When your car hits 30,000 miles, your vehicle maintenance will include changing the air filter, changing the fuel filter, accessory belt, tires, and inspection of your coolant, battery, radiator, AC, brake pads, and replacing the fluids in your steering wheel and air filter.
Once your car hits 60,000 there are going to be a couple of things that will need to be replaced in order to keep the car in good condition. Your brake pads, battery, brake fluid, brake rotors, coolant, transmission fluid, and radiator hoses will need to be replaced. In addition to replacements, auto technicians will also take a look at tires to ensure they are in good shape.
You can do this a little bit before or after 90,000 but the things that will need to be looked at are the timing belt, ignition system, spark plugs, power steering, and coolant hoses.
If you would like to set up an appointment for auto maintenance in Sugar Hill, GA, please call our car maintenance shop at (678) 714-0820. We will be able to tell you what type of maintenance you need for your car based on the mileage.