As a car owner, you know how important it is to keep your car in the best possible shape. We depend on our cars for a lot of things, like taking us to work, school, dropping off kids, visiting family and friends, and more. Because of this, it is so important to get the proper maintenance that your car needs. Unfortunately, this doesn’t always happen, as life does tend to happen and things like car maintenance can fall by the wayside. However, it is still so important to get maintenance for your car in order to avoid preventable damage. When our cars become damaged, there are two things that can happen–one, you can get auto repair, or two, you get auto replacement service. Typically, we only have to get repairs, but because our cars are made of several parts and components, you will want to contact an auto repair shop who knows what they are doing.
If you are looking for local auto repair in Sugar Hill, GA, NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc. is the company to call. We are able to offer a wide variety of services that are able to fix your car and keep them in the best condition. Our auto shop is able to offer same day auto repair and we will be sure to offer repair services that you can afford. We are able to provide quality auto repair because we use the best materials and our auto technicians are experienced and trained. To make an appointment with us today, just call our office at (678) 714-0820.
- Auto Air Conditioning Repair When your car’s air conditioning isn’t working like it should call us and we can provide professional car air conditioning repair.
- Automotive Electrical Repair If there is an electrical component or part in your car that stopped working, we can provide electrical repair service.
- Emissions Repair If your car didn’t pass its emissions test, don’t worry! Our auto mechanics can provide emissions repair to ensure your car passes the next time.
- Engine Repair Are you having issues with your car’s engine? You can contact us to get your engine inspected and repaired.
- Suspension Repair Any issues that you might have with your suspension, our team of auto technicians is able to take care of with our repair service.
Signs You Need Auto Repair Service
Vehicle repair service is something that all cars will need one day. To extend the life of your car, as well as having it run efficiently and smoothly, you will need car repairs. Unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen, which is why car repair and maintenance are needed. When car owners don’t know what to do when their car is acting weird, the best thing they can do is call a professional auto technician. These are signs your car needs repairs.
- Dashboard Indicator Light Comes On: The most common dashboard indicator light is going to be the check engine light, but there are a battery, brake, and other indicator lights that let you know when there is an issue with a certain area of your car. Whenever a light pops up on your dashboard, call to make an appointment for your car.
- Weird Noises: Interestingly enough, your car can exhibit a lot of noises depending on what are needs repairs. Your engine can make whirring noises, your brakes can squeak, and your CV joint can make a clicking noise. While each part and component has their own specific sound, any weird sound coming from your car should be checked.
- Fluid Leaks: Because there are many components and parts in your car, they will need various types of fluids to keep them cool and well lubricated. The leak could be coming from the power steering or it could be from the transmission, but whenever you see leaks, you need to take your car in.
- Odd Smells: burning, sweet, or mildew smells in your car are never good and something you should have looked at right away. The problem might be a minor one, but it is still crucial to get it looked at and repaired before the problem becomes bigger.
- Exhaust Smoke Increase: There are different types of smoke colors that tell us what is wrong with our car, but another way our exhaust smoke can tell us something is wrong is if there is too much of it. Whether its blue, black, or white, the heavy exhaust smoke is never a good thing.
If you are looking for affordable auto repair in Sugar Hill, GA, please don’t hesitate to call our auto shop at (678) 714-0820 for assistance.
Automotive Repair Vs. Replacement
When you bring your car into NorWest Automotive & Performance, Inc., we are able to assess your car to see if you need repairs or a replacement. A replacement includes replacing the old, damaged part or component with a new one. All of this is going to depend on how many miles your car has and how old the car. Your car is usually on a schedule, so depending on how many years it has been or how many miles you have driven, something in your car will need to be replaced. This is usually because the part cannot be repaired, so it will need to be replaced with a brand-new part or component. The parts that will need to be replaced on a schedule are the air filter, battery, brakes, coolant, fuel filter, power steering fluid, spark plugs, timing belt, tires, and transmission fluid.
It’s important to note that any component or part in your car can be replaced, it will depend on the age of the part, as well as the extent of the damages. Sometimes the replacement isn’t going to cost a lot, but again, based on the damage and part, it might be more. Below are some parts we are able to repair and replace.
- Brake Service If you need car brake repair service, replacement, or maintenance, you can call Nor-West Automotive & Performance, Inc.!
- Check Engine Light Diagnostic When the check engine light comes up on your dash, contact us and one of our technicians can determine what is going on with your car.
- CV Joint Replacement If there is something wrong with the CV joint in your car, we can handle it! We will replace it with a brand-new one.
- Timing Belt Replacement Get your timing belt replaced by mechanics who have the skills and knowledge to replace it in a reliable and timely fashion.
- Transmission Service For people who need auto transmission repair, replacement, and tune up service just give our office a call!
We also offer engine belt replacement. This type of service involves replacing alternator belts, fan belts, drive belts, and serpentine belts. Call us today at (678) 714-0820 to get certified auto repair in Sugar Hill, GA! We will work with you to ensure you get the very best repairs for your car.
Complete Auto Repair Service
Come to our car repair garage today in order to get cost-effective, dependable, and fantastic repairs for your car. We know that car repair can be stressful, but we will be sure to walk you through the process so you are always aware of what’s going on. When you bring your car in, we inspect every inch of the car and determine where you will need repairs. You can feel good knowing that when you bring your car in, you will always get reliable auto repair in Sugar Hill, GA for your car. Contact us today at (678) 714-0820 and see if we are able to provide you with the car repair services that you need.